January 27, 2011

Thursday Authorial: The Kiss of a Stranger

I love Thursdays. It's all about other writers! And today, it's about Sarah M. Eden and her new book, THE KISS OF A STRANGER.



Who knew one unexpected kiss would lead to so much trouble? But, this is regency era England, and each and every character is so absolutely deserving. At once comical and sensitive, KISS was delightful. Sarah is now among my new favorite authors. Her writing is clean, concise, laced with humor, well-researched, and moves at a clip. And the characters are alive, breathing, struggling, and inadvertently falling in love.

Yay!

Thanks, Sarah. You've done it again.

Oh, and Sarah and fellow authors Marion Jensen and Robison Wells have launched a new podcast. Check out The Appendix: A Podcast for Writers. Their first episode is up!

4 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

I've been looking forward to reading this book for a few weeks (since I heard it came out). I haven't seen a picture of it yet. Oh I can't wait to pick up my own copy.

Anonymous said...

I loved Courting Ms. Lancaster, and by the sounds of this next one I can expect another great read. So excited to order it!

Krista said...

I've only read 2 of her books, but usually when I've read multiples of one author I have definite favorites. I can honestly say I like both CML and TKOAS equally and lots. :)

Shari said...

This one sounds great. Thanks for info. I will put it on my to-read list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...