June 17, 2011

One Muppet to Rule Them All

*Sorry about the spacing glitches. I tried to make this cleaner, but Blogger is being stubborn.

Some of you know I love Twitter. I've met an amazing, funny, talented group of people there, most of them writers. So what better way to spend a cold, blustery June morning, than hanging with my favorite Tweeps?

It all started with this, a simple Tweet about an exchange between me and my husband:

 

Me: I need to amp up my fantasyNO I'M NOT ASKING YOUR ADVICE. Hubs: Trolls. Giant Eagles. A magic ring. Muppets. #thisiswhyIdontask

Funny, right? My husband is so supportive. I'm laughing on the inside.
But then this happened:


6 comments:

RobisonWells said...

This is fantastic. I would pay good money to watch this, over and over and over.

Krista said...

Thanks, Rob. If it gets made I'll take you up on that.

blankenship.louise said...

Animal chanting "E-O-WYN" is going to be in my head for a long time now...

Shelli said...

This is very funny. I love Muppets and Lord of The Rings, though I will admit your knowledge of it scares me a little, AND impresses.

Emily Gray Clawson said...

I can't stop laughing about the chickens. AND Sweetums. Arwen has always bugged me. It's a perfect tribute.

Annette Lyon said...

Not sure how I missed this as it played out on Twitter.

You're freaking brilliant. You know that, right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...