January 4, 2011

Go On. Go, Throw Up.

The title of this post is taken from the gag reel of Disney Pixar's Monsters, Inc. I thought it appropriate. I just hit the send button and submitted Grace & Chocolate to my editor. And yes, after I did it I looked over the first few pages of the ms and found a couple small needed edits. NEVER FAILS. I'm not freaking out, though, like I did the first few times I submitted a novel. It's still a darn clean edit. But the anticipation, the hoping, the hand-wringing agony begins.


Time to start something new to take my mind off it. A little bit, anyway.

For a peek at Grace & Chocolate and a chance to listen to the awesome soundtrack, click HERE.

Hope you enjoy it!

12 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Grace and Chocolate...such a sweet combination!

The book is FABulous. Truly. Whatever the answer, KNOW that, okay?

Krista said...

*grins* Okay.

Annette Lyon said...

Lots of luck!

I should be in your shoes, but I'm dragging my feet on a final go-through.

Elana Johnson said...

Oh, everyone does that. I'm sure it'll be fine! Don't throw up!

Anonymous said...

You'll rock and I'm sure it's better than you even know. If Kimberly loves it, that's proof enough for me because she has EXCELLENT taste! =D

Shari said...

It sounds great. Good luck with it.

Your title made me laugh. I love that movie.

Shelli said...

Way to go!!! Proud of you!

Susan said...

Fingers crossed. Good luck. I can't wait to read all of your books.

Shanda said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad this day has come. I went back and read it again. Yep. Still love it. :)

Good luck!

Shanda :)

Krista said...

Thanks for all of the support! My editor let me know I should hear something in about 3 months. It's so nice to have a time frame!

Stephanie Black said...

It's always so nerve-wracking to hit that "send" button when submitting a manuscript. I'm right there with you, waiting to hear back on a submission. We can bite our nails together.

Krista said...

Stephanie, I feel better knowing I am in your company! *bite bite bite*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...