February 1, 2010

One Word Answers

Little questionnaire that got passed onto me by David J. West.
Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it though.

Your Cell Phone? Quiet
Your Hair? Plentiful
Your Mother? Grammaspice
Your Father? Trekky
Your Favorite Food? Chilesrellenos
Your Dream Last Night? Forgettable
Your Favorite Drink? O.J.
Your Dream/Goal? Appreciation
What Room Are You In? Laundry
Your Hobby? Gardener
Your Fear? Falling
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? GrammaJ
Where Were You Last Night? dog.com
Something That You Aren't? Forty
Muffins? Maplebars
Wish List Item? Lakehouse
Where Did You Grow Up? Kennewick-WA
Last Thing You Did? sack-lunches
What Are You Wearing? Slippers
Your TV? Off
Your Pets? Brodie
Friends? Gaining
Your Life? Laptop
Your Mood? Curious
Missing Someone? GrammaG
Vehicle? Legacy
Something You Aren't Wearing? Out
Your Favorite Store? ROSS
Your Favorite Color? Red
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Minutes
Last Time You Cried? Jan2
Your Best Friend? Brandon
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? Twitter
Facebook? Yup
Favorite Place To Eat? TrapperCreek

I pass this award to:
Karen G, Ali, Elana Johnson (which is a freebie because she already did it, but go see her blog anyway), Sarah M. Eden, Kate, and DL Hammons because they have all commented on my blog recently. Thanks!

There is an Over the Top award that went with this. Grab it if you like! You deserve it!

8 comments:

nephite blood spartan heart said...

Hey Krista, thanks for tagging along.

Kennewick-really? I was just out there last summer building a new Chapel-everything made me so sick, the humidity by the river, hayfields, and a sudden case of asthma and teh worst of it is I never got to visit any bookstores.

Krista said...

Which is why we live in the mountains. : )

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Krista, thanks? Anyway, I just might do this because I need a random post for tomorrow. And one word answers are good.

ali cross said...

Fun Stuff! Dog. com, eh? ;)

Thanks for the tag!

Krista said...

Ali, we get a puppy on the 14th. I was looking up chewy dog toys!

DL Hammons said...

And the hits just keep on coming! Thank you for this! And your answers were great...but I have a question about one. WHAT ROOM ARE YOU IN? Laundry Room? That meant you were making this blog post in the laundry? That's what I call multi-tasking!

Mary Gray said...

chilesrellenos YUM!

Krista said...

DL, my laundry room is huge. I really don't know what they were thinking when they built it, but the W/D are on one end and my desk is on the other. Convenient and irritating, as I can switch the loads as they finish, but am constantly reminded that it never ends. IT NEVER ENDS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...