3) Baseball for son #2. This goes through July.
6) Having to meet with dance teacher to tell her daughter #2 no longer wants to dance. I will cry.
7) Babysitting all week. Baby loves puppy. Puppy doesn't love baby. UPDATE: Puppy+Baby=Trulove4ever; Puppy+Baby+3&4 year-olds I watch today=Chaotic Loud Mayhem
8) Chaperon field trip for son #2. Why, oh why...
9) Son #1 diagnosed with Pectus carinatum. Yeah, that's still happening.
10) Expensive operation to correct above will most likely be billed under "cosmetic". Insurance coverage looks bleak. We're going to Primary Children's for evaluation.
11) I will not allow Pc to turn my son into a quivering mass of adolescent fear and self-doubt.
12) I realize there are worse things, but I would have crumpled into a quivering mass of adolescent fear and self-doubt if I were diagnosed with Pc at the age of 14.
17) Daughter #2's baptism and family coming. (I know, it's a wonderful thing!)
18) GARDENING (I love it, but WHEN?)
19) Tackling revisions of THE INN. Almost done. ALMOST. I can TASTE it.
20) Son #2 and husband's birthday. Plan: Daytrip to Yellowstone, awesome picnic. There will be cake. Perhaps a movie when we get back.
That felt good. Thanks! Next week I'll be on top of things here, with a great Edit Crunch and a new author to interview!