March 22, 2010

Honest Scrap

Michelle Teacress made my Monday morning by sharing this award with me:
"What is the HONEST SCRAP AWARD? I'm thinking it goes to those who work hard to make their blog a worthwhile and honest experience for those who read. I'm passing this on to Krista Lynne Jensen."

Means a lot to me, Michelle!
I'm passing this one on to L.T. Elliot at Dreams of Quill and Ink. Her posts are refreshingly honest and I'm always drawn to her commentary. She also posts on Paper and Parchment, and here is an example of why she gets this award: My Happy.

Thank you, Michelle, and L.T., and all those working hard to make their blogs worth a visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! You're so kind, Krista. I'm so very honored. Thank you.

MTeacress said...

You deserve it! Have a great day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...