December 26, 2011

Christmas Celebration Winners!

I just selected the winners for the Grace and Chocolate Countdown Celebration--Christmas Edition through random.org! And the winners of a 2 lb. bag of chocolate-covered cinnamon bears and a shiny new copy of OF GRACE AND CHOCOLATE are:

Kathy and Stacie! Thank you for spreading the news about the book and sharing the trailer! Please send your home address to kristalynnej at yahoo dot com. Remember, I won't be shipping your prizes until after I have the book in my very own hands. SOON!

And thank you to everyone who participated during such a busy time of year! We are not through with giveaways or celebrations! The countdown continues! Sarah M. Eden and I will be promoting our book launch over the next few weeks so stay informed for more chances to win! The easiest way to catch all the latest news is to "LIKE" my Facebook page, either in the box in the sidebar to the right, or here: AuthorKristaLynneJensen. Hooray!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...