February 7, 2013

I'm A Whitney Award Finalist!

It's true. I got the news last night at midnight as I lay in bed, unable to sleep, playing Angry Birds. My phone buzzed. Then buzzed again. Then buzzed some more.

And I found this.


I found it here, under the heading, FINALISTS.

And there were lots of !!!! and virtual shouts of HOORAY and WOOHOO and HUZZAH! Virtual because  it was midnight and I didn't want to wake the house up.

And then I happily fell asleep and dreamed that I was offered a contract from an agency for SILK, and I didn't care at all that the contract was written in the margins of an old Cosmo magazine/scrapbook. :)

I'm so honored. And I have a bunch of friends on this list, too! Very very pleasant, vibrant, talented, excited company. 

Congratulations, everyone! I will see you at the awards gala!

*happy Whitney dance*

4 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

YAY!! What great news, and you totally deserve it. Now you need to get a cute dress and some awesome shoes for the awards dinner. I'm thinking you come on down to SLC for a few days and we take Josi, and whoever else wants to go...and go crazy!

Krista said...

Jenny, I love the way you think!

Cassi said...

Congratulations! You're famous - I knew you would be.

Suzanne said...

Congrats!! I'm so looking forward to seeing you at StoryMakers. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...